Install the Epirus binary.
To get the latest version on Mac OS or Linux, type the following in your terminal:
curl -L get.epirus.io | sh && source ~/.epirus/source.sh
Then to create a new project, simply run:
Or, to import an existing Solidity project into a Web3j project, run:
Then to build your project run:
For more information on using the Epirus CLI, head to the Epirus Quickstart.
For the most current experience, we recommend you follow the Epirus Quickstart mentioned above. However, if you'd like to see a bare-bones project, you can refer to the Web3j sample project is available that demonstrates a number of core features of Ethereum with web3j, including:
- Connecting to a node on the Ethereum network
- Loading an Ethereum wallet file
- Sending Ether from one address to another
- Deploying a smart contract to the network
- Reading a value from the deployed smart contract
- Updating a value in the deployed smart contract
- Viewing an event logged by the smart contract